[Zlib-devel] [8/6][RFC V2 Patch] ia64 implementation

Jan Seiffert kaffeemonster at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 3 13:37:58 EDT 2011

2011/4/3 Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org>:
> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Jan Seiffert wrote:
>> And here is the ia64 version as promised.
>>
>> Also just compile tested, and i'm sure there are some errors, but
>> without getting it "out there", i will never find a tester.
>
> do you not have access to ia64 hardware ?

I really mean ia64, a.k.a. Itanium. So no, no access. Such a beast is
far outside of my reach.

>  are there other arches you are missing too ?

I can offer x86 32&64 Bit, an old UltraSPARC (v9) as long as i have an
account, if my friend comes around and the Powerbook still lives (the
main board seems to be dieing) powerpc with altivec.

So i Could use:
- ARM v6 or v7
- some ARM with NEON
- loongson 2f
- if someone has such a thing, a mips with DSP-ASE
- blackfin ;-)
- ia64
- alpha

> -mike

Greetings
Jan

--
Revolutionary:  Disk drives go round and round.